Enhance Your Stay with Our Custom Add-on's.
We have paired some of Sedona's most exciting, popular and relaxing activities to help you plan your Visit to Sedona.
1. Chef's Private Dinner - Our Most Popular! A gourmet 4 course dinner prepared by New Orleans Restaurateur/Chef Michael Merilli, in our dining room, or for a completely Private Dinner experience, enjoy your dinner served in the Luxury of your own Villa. $65.00pp 20.00 Charge for Room Service. Tax and Gratuity not included.
You are welcome to provide your own Wine or Alcohol w/ no corkage or bottle fees.
For Complete Details Select the Chef Tab on our Home Page for menu and details
2. Adobe Grand Villas Spa- Indulge in luxury and elevate your relaxation to a whole new level with Adobe Grand Villas resort spa services. A relaxing and soothing reconnecting to spirit awaits you. Our Exceptional Therapists have a wide array of services and modalities available in our private spa, From Honey and Mud Facials to various soothing and relaxing Massages, done Single or Tandem in a relaxing environment in our Private Spa room. $100..00 to $275.00
For a Complete listing of our Spa Services, Please select the Spa Menu Tab on our Home page.
3.Roses - Have a beautiful arrangement of Red Roses with greenery placed in your Villa upon arrival 48.00 dozen note: excluding Valentines day and Mothers day
48 hour notice Required
4. Cheese and Cracker plate - An assortment of Imported and Domestic Cheeses served with Fresh Fruit, Crackers and Dijon 26.00 to 52.00.
24 Hour Notice Required
5. Chocolate dipped strawberries - 6 for 16.00 or 12 - 30.00
24 Hour Notice Required
6. Cooking Class- Enjoy a private one on one session with Chef Michael Merilli, includes participation and dinner that you help prepare!
275.00 per couple limited to two people
1 Week notice Required
Most Popular Package Tours
With over 10 year’s experience, we have developed a great working partnership with some local Tour Companies to provide you with the most Exciting and Informational adventures Sedona has to offer. Below please find some of our favorites that we recommend and are happy to help Package together with any length of stay.
- Pink Jeep, Broken Arrow $95.00 per adult/ $71.25 per child
Approximately 2 hours of the best Jeep tour in the Southwest offered exclusively by Pink Jeep Tours. Whether you're stretching your legs and soaking up the views at Submarine Rock and Chicken Point or holding on tight for our heart-pounding descent do the "Road of no Return", this exhibition of natural beauty will leave you mesmerized.
- Sky Safari Air Tours, Grand Canyon West "Signature Tour" $459 per person
A 4-6 hour "No. 1 Tour"! Fly over remote Sycamore Canyon before landing at Grand Canyon West Airport; then "travel to the bottom" via helicopter before taking a narrated trip on the Colorado river in a pontoon boat. Then back in the helicopter for the ascent to the rim. Lunch is prepared by Hualapai Tribe as you enjoy a performance by Native-Americans dressed in authentic attire. Add an optional stroll on the Grand Canyon Skywalk.
- Sedona ATV & Buggy Rental Prices range by 1/2 day or full day and 1 -6 person ATV'S, Buggies, RZR-S, & Tomcats
Relax and enjoy the breathtaking beauty of Sedona. Travel at your own pace, because you are in total control.
- M Diamond Ranch Horseback Rides & Cowboy Cookout- $120.00 per adult/$105 per child/ children under 6 free
A 1 hour trail ride then a wagon ride, pulled by horses, to "The Sedona Lookout" where you will be treated to a cowboy cookout and live entertainment.
- Arizona Off-road ATV Tours
1 Person ATV $135 per tour/ 2 Person ATV $160 per tour (rider is at no extra charge) Rhino $185 per tour (riders are at no extra charge)
On our ATV tour, we will set out on an exciting adventure through rugged desert and mountain terrains. Take-in the stunning West while navigating your own ATV. Ride to expansive vistas once seen only by pioneers on horseback. Feel the Southwestern history as you drive through high chaparrals, over desert terrain, across plateaus, through seasonal creeks and creek beds, and hidden trails to extraordinary views that will blow your mind! This is a safe, exciting, and extremely fun way to experience all that Mother Nature has to offer. Never ridden before? Not a problem! We'll show you just how easy it is to operate our automatic ATV's
Adult Coach $64.95 / First Class $89.95
Special events year round.
The casual grace of train travel never goes out of style. From the moment you step aboard the fully-restored vintage train, you are whisked back to a time of luxurious and leisurely train travel. This four-hour excursion takes you on a 20-mile journey through 100 years of history. FP7 locomotives, two of only 10 remaining in North America, are the muscle that pulls the renovated consist of cars.
- Sedona Red Rock Private Vortex Tours
1-4 people 2 hours $240.00
Private guide hikes in Sedona's Red Rocks. Learn about the geology, history, wildlife and Local Lore. Hikes are tailored to your ability.